Goodwill offers these training programs to help you develop good skills for today’s workforce. Some programs are provided online. Others occur in a classroom setting.
Goodwill has digital navigators to help you:
- Get personal help using a computer or digital device
- Find affordable and quality Internet service
- Get tech support for your devices
- Find a computer or device
- Build your computer skills
Where is this available?
Anywhere in Washington State.
Who can get this help?
To be eligible for a free Chromebook, you must be at or below 135 percent of the poverty guideline. Anyone can call to get connected to resources in the area.
How do I get this help?
Give us a quick call at 1-844-GWCONNECT (1-844-492-6663).