Independent Living Services

Goodwill can help with:

  • Mastering household tasks
  • Learning how to take care of basic expenses
  • Learning to use public transportation
Our staff make a personalized plan to help you grow to live independently and ensure the living situation is safe and accessible. You must be referred to the program by a partner agency.
Where is this available?

Spokane and Moses Lake

Who can get this help?

People who qualify for DVR services.

How do I get this help?

Ask your DVR counselor for a referral to get help from Goodwill.

Scroll to Top
Skip to content