SSVF helps eligible low-income veterans who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless get safe, stable housing.
SSVF may be able to help with:
- Deposits and rental application fees
- Housing searches
- Applications for benefits you may qualify for and other services you may need
People that may qualify:
- Must have
- Served at least one day of active service in the US Military or
- Served in the US Military or US Reserves and were federally activated
- Must be living on a limited income
- Be homeless or
- Have an eviction or termination of lease
Where is this available?
Pend Oreille County