Your donations help fund Goodwill’s programs and services. You can help change lives by donating your stuff:
- Clothing, shoes and boots
- Televisions, computers, laptops, monitors, E-Readers
- Hats, gloves, mittens and scarves
- Books, records, compact disks, video tapes and DVDs
- Games, toys and sports equipment
- Housewares: dishes, glassware, utensils, lamps, small appliances
- Collectibles, antiques, knickknacks and other giftware
- Hand tools and power tools
- Domestics: linens, curtains, blankets, etc.
- Electronics: Stereos, radios, VCRs, DVD players, etc.
- Furniture: dressers, tables, chairs (except upholstered chairs of any kind), bed frames (except waterbed frames), book shelves, etc.
We no longer offer Donation Pick Up services. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Are there any items Goodwill is not able to accept?
It's hard to say "no thank you" to a donation when those donations help to fund Goodwill programs. However, we do need to refuse some items for being non-recyclable or containing hazardous materials. Other times, the item must be refused because it costs more to transport, repair or refurbish than it can be sold for in our stores. Our donation attendants are trained to know what we can and cannot accept, and will help guide you to other possibilities for donations we cannot use.
We cannot accept the following items:
- Upholstered furniture (i.e. couches, recliners, cushioned chairs, loveseats, etc.)
- Hazardous and flammable material (gas, oil, paints, mercury thermometers, fireworks, household chemicals, etc.)
- Items that are missing major parts and/or pieces
- Wet or soiled items such as clothing, mattresses, or furniture
- Used building materials (concrete, bricks, stones, scrap iron, etc.)
- Used bathroom fixtures (sinks, tubs, toilets, etc.)
- Firearms or ammunition
- Mattresses or box springs to include waterbeds and waterbed bladders
- Infant and child car seats, cribs, playsets, jumpers, highchairs, etc. (we do accept antiques)
- Large exercise equipment
- Pianos or organs
- Sleeper sofas
- Automotive or truck parts, oil, tires, gasoline, fluids, etc.
- Hospital beds
- Large appliances (refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, water heaters, wood stoves, etc.)
- Disassembled lawn mowers and lawn mower parts
- Furniture in need of reupholstering (we do accept antiques)
- Food and beverages
- Cosmetics of any kind