to view current
- Current Openings with minimum requirements are posted at our downtown Spokane headquarters as well as on this site.
- Pre-employment testing is conducted for selected positions. Hiring for some designated positions may be dependent upon drug testing results, driver’s license, background or credit checks.
- Please submit a separate application for each position.
- Fill out the application completely; incomplete applications may not be considered.
- You may enclose a resume, letter(s) of reference or other supporting materials.
- Your application is routed to the appropriate individual to review.
- Not all applicants can be interviewed. After an initial screening of applications, individuals selected for interviews are notified by phone. Please do not call to ask about whether you will be selected for an interview.
Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ADA compliant employer, pledged to provide equal employment opportunities including promotion, pay, work assignment, and work place opportunities without regard to race, age, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran’s status, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical handicap or disability, upon the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a disabled person, or upon any other lawfully protected status, or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. If needed, reasonable accommodations will be provided.