You can donate and shop at the following locations, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, 7 days a week:
- Post Falls: 4040 E. 16th Avenue (corner of HWY 41 and 16th Avenue)
- Coeur d’Alene: 1212 N. Fourth Street
- Ponderay: 204 Larkspur Street
- Moscow: 201 Warbonnet Drive
- Lewiston: 3134 Fifth Street
Our new store hours will be 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., seven days a week.
When you arrive, you’ll be greeted by a team member, who will give you a sanitized shopping cart or basket. The greeter will also make sure there are no more than 50 customers in the store.
Before we put any items on the retail floor, they will sit in quarantine for 72 hours. We want to ensure that our customers enjoy their shopping experience in the safest way possible. We also care very deeply for our team members, so this measure protects them as well.
For your safety, team members will clean the bathrooms and store once per hour. Dressing rooms will be unavailable for now.
“But wait!” You ask, “How will I know if that item fits?”
Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest has a great return policy. Items brought back to the store with a receipt within two weeks of purchase will be exchanged for store credit. Before you come to our store, check the measurements on your favorite clothing items at home.
Additionally, we’ll ask that you help us keep everyone safe by doing all the ‘new normal’ things:
- If you feel sick, stay home and get better! It’s no fun being sick. Stay home and get some rest. We’ll see you again when you’re up to it.
- Stay six feet away from other customers and our team members. To help with this, we will have Plexiglass shields at the cash registers to keep everyone safe.
And good news! We’re bringing back discount Mondays and expanding it to include first responders and health care workers. If you’re a senior, student, military, first responder, or health care worker, bring in your ID and enjoy 20 percent off (excluding New Goods) on Mondays!
We’ll see you soon!