NEW! Moses Lake and the Outlet join the list of open Goodwill stores in Washington and Idaho.
The original story below has been updated to reflect changes.
Spokane County move to Phase 2 allows Spokane Goodwill stores to open.
You can donate and shop at the following locations, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., 7 days a week:
- Downtown Spokane: 202 E. Third Avenue
- North Spokane: 9832 North Nevada Street
- Spokane Valley: 13721 E. Sprague Avenue
- Colville: 168 North Main Street
- Lewiston: 3134 Fifth Street
- Moses Lake: 789 N. Central Drive
- Moscow: 201 Warbonnet Drive
- Coeur d’Alene: 1212 N. Fourth Street
- South Hill: 2927 E. 27th Avenue
- Ponderay: 204 Larkspur Street
- Outlet: 1406 E. Front Street, Spokane
- Post Falls: 4040 E. 16th Avenue (corner of HWY 41 and 16th Avenue)
- Northwest Boulevard: 2282 North Ash (corner of Northwest Blvd. and Ash)
Join us at the Outlet foor special hours, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., 7 days a week:
- 8-10 a.m.
- 10:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
- 1-3 p.m.
- 3:30-6 p.m.
The Outlet is closed roughly every 2 hours for 30 minutes of cleaning and bin rotation.
Our new store hours will be 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., seven days a week.
When you arrive, you’ll be greeted by a team member, who will give you a sanitized shopping cart or basket. The greeter will monitor the number of customers allowed in the store at one time, in compliance with county re-opening standards.
Before we put any donated items on the retail floor, they will be held for 24 hours. We want to ensure that our customers enjoy their shopping experience in the safest way possible. We also care very deeply for our team members, so this measure protects them as well.
For your safety, team members will clean the bathrooms and store once per hour. Dressing rooms remain closed for now.
“But wait!” You ask, “How will I know if that item fits?”
Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest has a great return policy. Items brought back to the store with a receipt within two weeks of purchase will be exchanged for store credit. Before you come to our store, check the measurements on your favorite clothing items at home.
Additionally, we’ll ask that you help us keep everyone safe by doing all the ‘new normal’ things:
- If you feel sick, stay home and get better! It’s no fun being sick. Stay home and get some rest. We’ll see you again when you’re up to it.
- Stay six feet away from other customers and our team members. To help with this, we will have Plexiglass shields at the cash registers to keep everyone safe.
- Customers are encouraged, but not required, to wear face masks or coverings, in accordance with CDC recommendations.
And good news! We’re bringing back discount Mondays and expanding it to include first responders and health care workers. If you’re a senior, student, military, first responder, or health care worker, bring in your ID and enjoy 20 percent off (excluding New Goods) on Mondays!
We’ll see you soon!