Representative Payee Services

Goodwill may help people who are getting government assistance, such as Social Security or Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, manage their monthly finances. Goodwill is authorized by federal and state agencies to receive the checks, and then make payments to landlords, utilities, etc. Goodwill’s Payee staff are skilled at building budgets for participants and negotiating payment schedules with creditors. Representative Payee Services are offered throughout our 23 county service area in eastern Washington and north Idaho. These services are provided through our offices in Spokane, Moses Lake, and Lewiston.

Scroll to Top
Skip to content