Housing Assistance Programs

Goodwill has programs that can help people in eastern Washington and north Idaho get into stable housing.  We currently have three housing assistance programs. There are criteria to qualify for these programs.  If you do not qualify for one of these programs, our staff may be able to connect you to other community resources.

Foundational Community Supports (FCS):
FCS can help people who have extreme problems finding stable housing and employment. People who participate in this program must qualify for Medicaid. Available in Asotin, Grant, Spokane and Whitman counties. Learn more.

Housing and Essential Needs (HEN): 
HEN can help people in Spokane County who are homeless or about to become homeless find and pay for housing. You must have a HEN referral from DSHS. Available in Spokane County only.  Learn more.

Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF):
SSVF helps low-income eligible veterans who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless get safe, stable housing. Available in eastern Washington and north Idaho. Learn more.

John points to Goodwill for his help
John got help from Goodwill's housing programs. Today he is housed and has a job where he can help people who are facing some of the same struggles he faced.
Scroll to Top
Skip to content